cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SolMan ChARM: status profile modification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SolMan Experts,

I had to modify the Z status profile of solman charm: one status was useless and I was asked to delete it.

After deletion of this status within the status profile and after modification of all linked conditions and deletion of its linked actions, I retested the flow in DEV.

The flow is well adapated, however it seems that I have an issue because when testing the flow, when I tried to set the status to "In development" which is the next status after the inital one "created" I first have a pop-up warning saying "at least one entry could not be found in object buffer"/error message crm_order_misc106.

Afterwards, upon saving the status is well modified ( but not mentioned into the transaction dada tab >> data objects log) but it triggers a dump "CX_SOCM_PRECONDITION_VIOLATED".

The rest of the flow is correctly set except that this status "in Development" is no longer an available action (but the configuration is done to enable this status to be reset at any point in the flow and this part of the configuration has not been touched.)

Does someone have an idea?

Thanks a lot for your help,

Alice

Edited by: Alice Jockin on Jun 8, 2010 11:48 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK.

issue is solved.

The key was to reset the configuration as it was, and instead of deleting any status of the flow, I set is as an inactive status.