Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

BAPI_PO_CREATE to BAPI_PO_CREATE1; how to?

Hello gurus,

I'm working on an old custom interface FM (on a backend system) which substancially acts as a "wrapper" for the BAPI_PO_CREATE.

In details, the code processes an input, does some check on some conditions, then launch the BAPI_PO_CREATE fm in order to create a Purchase order. This is used to interface a third party system with SAP backends.

Now, the aim is to substitute the call to the BAPI_PO_CREATE (obsolete) with BAPI_PO_CREATE1. As far as I've seen, the latter allows to manage more data and also structures and types used are different from the older one.

So I wonder and ask if there's a sort of howto or standard FM to manage data conversion in order to successfully swap the call from BAPI_PO_CREATE with a newer call of BAPI_PO_CREATE1.

I searched a bit on the forum and web but didn't find anything related to this task

Thanks in advance for your help.

replied

Hi,

regarding EHSWA: you should've read that OSS note more carefully.

Component: Waste Management

Module: Disposal processing

regarding EXTENSIONIN: check [SAP documentation|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_470/helpdata/es/3e/0e1089c24611d1ad09080009b0fb56/frameset.htm] as well as BAPI documentation in SE37.

Cheers

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question