Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating single Delivery from PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I have created a STO Purchase order.

Supplying Plant has 2 Storage locations , say 1111 and 2222 in Plant PPPP.

Material "M1" is available 20 qty in Storage loc 1111 and 20 qty in Storage location 2222.

I have created the above PO for the material for 30 qty.

When I am creating the Delivery in VL10B, system is copying the Delivery quantity as 30.

During Picking, when I am giving Storage location 1111, system is giving error message " only 20 qty are available in storage location 1111".

Similarly, if I give another storage location 2222 instead of 1111, then system is giving the same error.

In the above case, I have to create two Deliveries from the Purchase Order.

But, I want to create only one Delivery for 40 qty and system should either automatically split the quantity for 2 storage locations in Delivery OR should give me an option to split it manually so that I can create only one Delivery for 40 qty from the PO.

Is it possible in standard?

If yes, then kindly let me know.

Regards

Pradyumna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

if you want to split the line and add a new line with a different storage location, then you need to work on your copy controls from Order to delivery , and allow to add the material directly in the delivery. Check the routine 202 which allows order with independent item. you can get a custom routine created with the required logic. Then it might be possible.

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all.