SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special GL indicator FI-CA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Viewers,

I am having requirement that I have to capture the Post dated cheques in FI-CA. Could any one please suggest me to how to handle Post dated cheques in this module.

Also I am trying to created the new special GL indicator in FI-CA. But I am not able to identify the SPRO path in FICA. I would like to get the solution for this. Please help me..

Regards,

Aswin

Edited by: Aswinkumar.V on Jun 8, 2010 8:45 AM

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aswinkumar

As far as I know is not possible to use Special GL indicator in FI-CA but if you want to try you have to do this in FI Config.

You will see that there is no place in FI-CA to put Special GL indicator (see transactions EK01 and EK02).

Regards and good luck

Arcturus

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use the concept of Statistical keys as special GL indicators in FI-CA.

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Dear Arcturus and Amlan

Thank you so much to both for the reply. I have seen the statistical key in FICA, But I want to create the new statistical Key in FICA.. I checked the settings but nowhere i am getting the path. Could you please tell me where extactly I can create the statistical key.

Thanks

Aswin

0 Kudos

Hi Amlan

I've never thought about that and you are correct.

Good idea.

Regards

Arcturus

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Statistical keys are defined internally under the domain STAKZ_KK.

If you want to create new statistical keys, you need to push them under the above domain.

Go to Table DD07L and create new statistical key.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Amlan