Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import the Data from RFC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Good Morning..

I have one issue from my scenario called JDBC-RFC...

When i pass Date input format to RFC functionmodule, I am n't geting data from RFC but i am getting the return value.

Return value description: <MESSAGE>No sales and distribution document to be processed was selected</MESSAGE>

My input Date format is correct, But i am n't geeting the Response data..

Can you please help me to solve my issue.

Thank you.

Sateesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

madhusudana_reddy2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Ask your RFC responsible person to put debug mode and check the function module at runtime. After putting break point in Function module execute interface end to end, so that he can debug.

thanks,

madhu

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I solved my problem, main problem is RFC function module expects the Default input parameters from XI side.

Thank you for all.

Sateesh

Edited by: sateesh kumar .N on Jun 16, 2010 8:10 AM

balaji_pichaimuthu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Are you giving the correct input?? Check the RFC directly from the R/3 system with same input.. I think there is no distribution document present in the table for the given input.

Regards,

Balaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abishik & Balaji,

I execute the function module and given the same input, data have the function module for that input.

This actually RFC adapter routed as XI development to SAP quality system. i.e i connected to SAP quality system,

kindly suggest me where i wrong, (or) it's problem in function module?

Thank you very much.

Sateesh

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sateesh,

The rfc channel making a call to quality system??? where you executing the interface in dev or qual??

if you are testing interface in dev,rfc pointing to qual means check your rfc communication channel configuration details.

i dont think it is problem with functional module.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RajaSekhar,

My RFC receiver routed SAP quality system correctly, I am getting the response return value from RFC function module side.but i am not geeting main tag data.

My RFC Function module having two tags

E_PIT_DATA

E_PIT_RETURN

I am getting data for E_PIT_RETURN tag. but i am n't getting the E_PIT_DATA tag data.

Sateesh.

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

okay fine,

do you how to debug the rfc functional module?? if yes you can debug the functional module,else take help from ABAP experts.

Regards,

Raj

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Return value description: <MESSAGE>No sales and distribution document to be processed was selected</MESSAGE>

there wont be any value present for the requested date....did you ask your ABAPer if a value exists for the date that you are passing?

Regards,

Abhishek.