Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice address in SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I just need a small information on the SRM invoice address,

Ours being a Classic scenario and this 4.0 version there is an invoice address number at the attributes of the Company code in the organization structure.

but then when I look for the Business partner of that address ...I am not able to get that number actually.

The reason why I am looking out for this is like I got a requirement from the client to change the Invoice address on the PO document. I am almost sure the invoice address is being picked from SAP R/3 system i.e usually the company code address maitained in the SPRO of R/3.

So I also wanted to change the address even in the SRM for that I am looking out for th BP of the address and not able to find in the system. where exactly it was stored.

Can any one confirm me my understanding is correct and correct me if I am wrong.

Regards

Srujan K

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srujan,

Please use the BP number for the company code and then edit the address ( on SRM web browser) and tick the checkbox under Use address as:'Invoicing Party Address' In SAP GUI, you can use transaction /nBBPADDRINTV

Regards,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramchandra,

Thanks for reply, I was asking whether the Invoice address in the PO reflects or picks from SAP R/3 or SRM?

I was seeking confirmation on this..as far as my understanding is concerned it picks from SAP R?3 system in classic scenario.

All the trials which were mentioned by you have been done but then not successful.

Regards

Srujan K

Answers (0)