Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

i have material for sample with diffrent number range,

material for fg sale with diffrent number range , the problem is

when i create sales order, if i take the sample material Its allowing to save the order

whereas it should not allow to sample material in finished goods sales order

Regards

jj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Your requirement is not clear

Do you want system not to accept sample material and sales material for a particular order type or any order type ?

Anyway this is not possible through configuration

If your requirement is sample material and sales material should not fall in a single order regardless of order type

Then you can achieve this through userexit

USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT in program MV45AFZZ

or some other suitable exits used in VA01 program

These sort of requirements are chievable through userexits

An ABAPer will help you better in identifying the ideal exit

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramnathan

its exactly what you said is right, i dont want the sample material amd sales material in particular sales order

Thanks

jj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try listing/exclusion by creating a new access sequence where the order type & Material code should be included.

Then exclude the sample materials from that particular order type by maintaining condition record for exclusion..

Regards,

S.Balaji.

Edited by: spbalaji on Jun 9, 2010 9:26 AM

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ans

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to implement free goods determination and have samples as free goods. Also inside the VBN1 condition record Under the field "Free good delivery control" populate value B i.e. delivery only if main item is fully delivered. I guess this will solve your problem.

I understand that you do not want the sales order to get saved, but from risk perspective even if sales order is saved one should not be able to make delivery and this can be stopped by doing what is mentioned above.

Also there need to be standard settings for Item category determination which you need to maintain for free goods determination...

Hope this helps

Regards,

Shantanu

SmileZhang
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi JJ,

You could consider setting deletion flag in T-code MM06 for the sample material.

Then an information msg will be issued when user filling in the sample material.

Hope it helps.

Best regards,

Smile