cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while creating Delivery Note from Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to create Delivery Note from Sales Order. But, I am getting one error sayin "An Item with no delivery quantity is not permitted.Item will be deleted". Hence, the delivery note was not created.

Can you please let me know, why this error comes. And how to rectify this error.

Please let me know, what are all checks, I need to do, to know this error.

Thanks,

Sandeep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

There may be following reason :-

Either the relevant Item Category is not relevant for Delivery, Check the Item Category in Sales Order and then check the settings of this Item Category in VOV7.

Also check the relevant Schedule Line in VOV6, it should be relevant for Delivery.

The Other reason may be that your schedule line in Sales Order is Not confirmed for Available Quantity so check the Sales Order> Line Item> Schedule Line.

Regards

Amitesh Anand

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
An Item with no delivery quantity is not permitted

Implement note 712516

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sandeep,

If there is a stock available in stock overview, use tcode MMBE and if you are getting an error message of your kind then most likely it could be the reason that the Stock is already committed to some other deliveries.

Kindly check the stock status by using tcode MD04, if you have any open deliveries for that material and plant combination.

And if you do a stock transfer to a sales order stock it might work because you are specifically reserving it for this order.

Thanks & Regards

JP