cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard program for Adobe forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

Working on the conversion from SAP scripts and smartforms to Adobe forms . Request you to please help me to find the standard program for the Adobe and the respective forms for the sales , shipping and the billing output types.

Please help me to find this as i need to use the standard program and forms to assign in nace transaction.

thanking you in advance

Sandhya reddy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandhya,

I had a situation where i need to migrate from Smartforms to Adobe forms. I did the transformation. But the amount of development time in modifying the adobe form is higher than creating a new one from scratch.

Even though the smartforms design and Adobe form designs are some what similar but most aspects needs to be modified as per your requirement.

Pls try to develop new forms rather than migrating.

Regards,

Naresh.

OttoGold
Active Contributor
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, why do you for a SAP Pendant, we developed a tool wich convert your SAPscript form to Adobe automatically. For more informations please contact me.

Best regards

Gerhard

0 Kudos

Hi Sandhya,

1. Go to transaction code NACE

2. SELECT V2

3. SELECT LD00 OUTPUT TYPE U WIL FIND THE PROGRAM NAME AND PDF FORM ASSIGNED TO IT

4. program : RLE_DELNOTE

5. form name : LE_SHP_DELNOTE

Regards,

Gangadhar

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1) follow this:

List of SAP standard Adobe forms: Go to http://service.sap.com/erp (SAP ERP) -> Media Library - SAP ERP Overview -> Detailed information cross ERP -> Adobe Forms for SAP ERP

2) search, I have seen this question few times before

regards Otto