cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERM: "Role not saved" ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All, I've recently imported roles to ERM (SP11) and I've generated the role on the backend successfully. However, if I try to then change the role I'm unable to save the changes for the imported role. Instead a red error message is issued: "X Role not saved."

This problem appears to only occur on imported roles, but not on new roles created in ERM. Has anyone experienced this problem? Thanks.

-Dylan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dylan,

Please check SAP note 1252032 and confirm that you have followed the steps properly during the upload of roles.

and also check the logs if you can get some clues or you can also paste the logs here, which will help us to analyze your issue.

Regards,

Satyabrat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Satyabrat,

Thank for posting the OSS Note. I followed the instructions but still have a problem relating to those specific roles. In the meantime, I've tested the same procedure against another set of uploaded roles from another system, and these roles seem to work well. I'll delete all my roles and reload them once again (we are not yet productive, but nearly there).

I've also noticed that SP12 is a major SP with many changes, we'll also implement SP12 and the latest RTAs before I re-download and import the roles.

Best Regards,

Dylan

Answers (0)