cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QN and System Status NOTI

Former Member
0 Kudos

When the Quality Notifications in our sytem are completed they have a System Status of NOCO and the Complete date (QMEL-QMDAB) gets set.

When the Quality Notification is put back in process or opened back up and then re-completed the System Status is updated again to NOCO and another System Status of NOTI (Notification (Internal)) is set and the Complete Date is no longer updated.

Can someone please instruct me on how to get the Complete Date set again or do I need to not let the system set the System Status with NOTI? If so, what is the proper process for accomplishing this?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can someone please instruct me on how to get the Complete Date set again or do I need to not let the system set the System Status with NOTI? If so, what is the proper process for accomplishing this?

I will just share my views on this.When you put back in process or opened back up and then re-complete the notification ,system will not again ask you the "Internal Completion date.There is no revision for this date.

What you can do is change date Manually in notification bellow where you set the "priority".......Is completion date appears there?

this is the only way to change.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the information.