cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch Job BTCH_RSORAVSH vs. TCOLL entry RSORAVSH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I just found job BTCH_RSORAVSH (report /SDF/RSORAVSH) is running hourly on our system. Our TCOLL table contains report RSORAVSH per Note 966309 (Contents of table TCOLL in SAP_BASIS 700).

Is job BTCH_RSORAVSH (report /SDF/RSORAVSH) really necessary? It seems that SAP_COLLECTOR_FOR_PERFMONITOR is running RSORAVSH hourly due to the TCOLL entry, so I'm wondering if anybody recommends one or the other, or both.

All the SAP Notes I viewed were ambiguous on this - Note 549298 from 2002 says RSORAVSH is obsolete and should be deleted from TCOLL, and that /SDF/RSORAVSH was its replacement. However, the more recent Notes say RSORAVSH should be part of TCOLL, but I didn't see any mention that RSORAVSH has now replaced /SDF/RSORAVSH.

Many Thanks,

Ian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Read This

Note 564446 - Scheduling of background job BTCH_RSORAVSH

May be note 549298 is applicable for older release only.

But me too in confusion.

Regards,

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

This job will schedule automatic when you activate SDCCN .

no need to worry it will collect the data into TCOLL.

Thanks

Sridhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gagan,

I've gone through Note 564446 (Scheduling of background job BTCH_RSORAVSH) already, but its from 2006...and Note 966309 (Contents of table TCOLL in SAP_BASIS 700) is from 2010 and it says report RSORAVSH should be ran regularly as part of the TCOLL table. So I'm still in a position where I have what seems to be duplicate jobs running.

Does anybody have further insight on this?

Thanks,

Ian

former_member227283
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are using oracle , then this report need to be scheduled on system.

Thanks

Anil