cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIF: Filtering Sales Order and Deliveries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I was looking for answers about how to fitler SO and Deliveries from R/3 to APO when transferring data via CIF.

I've found the user exit: APOCF010, but there are two things that I could not identify.

1. Is it possible to debug an implementation in EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLCIF_SLS_001?

How can I do that?

2. If I want to remove Sales Orders or Deliveries from APO at this moment, what do I need to do?

I could not find any documentation and as I could not debug yet, I did not understand how to filter.

Thanks!

Thiago

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thiago,

You can find all the relevant Exits here:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm50/helpdata/EN/8f/987337e68ae526e10000009b38f889/content.htm

For debugging queues you have to set the debugging mode in your CIF settings for YOUR USER ID. You can do that from /SAPAPO?C4 and setting the Debugging Mode to "Debugging On".

Hope this helps.

Abhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Apart from the valuable suggestions given above for debugging I am giving process we followed:

We used to put a break-point in the code of the user exit for testing in QA system.

Then there would be a queue blocked inbound of APO. We then used to process this is debugging mode.

Regards

Datta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

If I remove Sales Orders, by ATP Category for example, automatically I will be removing their Deliveries from APO?

In my optimization profile I have set only Deliveries in ATP Category.

However, it is not clear what will happen when I remove a SO in that user-exit.

Thanks again,

Thiago

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thiago,

Sales orders and deliveries are different objects( though delivery is created after SO and has relationship).

Therefore even if SO is filtered out, deliveries should be CIFFed to APO and get processes appropriately in APO.

Regards

Datta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Datta,

Thanks for your reply.

But my goal is to filter Sales Orders and their respectively Deliveries from APO.

I will create some rules to remove specifics Sales Orders.

After that, I need to prevent that these deliveries are displayed in TP/VS.

How can I do that?

Thanks in advance,

Thiago

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Could anyone please clarify this doubt?

Is it possible to remove both SO and their respectively Deliveries from APO?

Removing the Doc Number from IT_SL_DOC will either remove any documents subsequents from APO?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Thiago

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thiago,

Debugging a CIF exit is difficult.

To filter certain order type, you need to find out ATP category of that order type.

For instance, SD scheduling agreements have ATPCAT as BN. Following code shows how to filter out (restrict) them:

LOOP AT IT_SL_DOC.

IF IT_SL_DOC-ATPCAT = 'BN'.

DELETE IT_SL_DOC_X WHERE DOC_NUMBER = IT_SL_DOC-DOC_NUMBER.

DELETE IT_SL_GID WHERE DOC_NUMBER = IT_SL_DOC-DOC_NUMBER.

DELETE IT_SL_DOC.

ENDIF.

ENDLOOP.

Regards,

SB