Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Themes: Upgrade of old custom themes / Export of current SAP themes

alejiandro_sensejl
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

today we implemented several oss notes (up to 1474351 with all dependencies) concerning unified rendering to fix two bugs in IE8. This upgrade invalidated all of our custom themes created with the eclipse theme editor. Our old themes were of version 7.11.3.6.0, but now we need them as of 7.11.7.9.0.

So question time!

1.) Is there a way to migrate the old themes to the current version automatically? As far as I understand we must rebuild them from scratch and copy the themes of the current version to apply all the fixes from the notes to the themes?

2.) How can I export the current SAP themes to copy them again with [Eclipse Theme Editor Version 2|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/downloads?rid=/library/uuid/b08a05ec-e24a-2d10-189e-f5c6bcbf39a5]? With WD_THEMES I can only export the custom themes and the themes provided with version 2 of the editor are only as of version 7.11.1.0.0, so we can't use them...

Would be great if someone could help me with these, the IE8 bug is still happening in our productive systems and we can't apply the fix without the new themes!

Thanks in advance and best regards,

Alej

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alejiandro Sensejl,

I have created a custo theme for my application.

Now I want to export the theme from one server to other servers. Means.. Development system to production system.

Kindly help. Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Yugesh A.