cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to delete delivery fparitally invoiced line item

Former Member
0 Kudos

WE have a scenario. We have a sales order with order qty 10 which were back orderd. The vendor sent 5, and the customer was shipped 5 and invoiced for 5. Then the rest of the 5 were received 2 weeks later, and now the customer does not want the rest 5, but delivery and PGI has been done for the 5 that were received today. The system does not allow us to delete the second delivery. We get a message stating " the original line item has been invoiced". Any suggestions on how we could delete this new delivery would really help.We cannot cancel the invoice. current setting is order related invoicing.

PLEASE NOTE WE CANNOT CANCEL INVOICE.

Any suggestions???

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Reverse the PGI which you have done for the 2nd 5. Then delete the delivery.Reverse Goods movemnet using VL09.

Hope this helps

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Susan

I am guessing you already tried Sai's suggestion but were not able to delete the delivery after reversing the PGI with T code VL09. Is that the issue?

If so, my suggestion would be to check the item cat definition for Billing relevance and Completion rule, Similarly the Copy control for billing document again the Pos/Neg. Quantity and Billing quantity fields. Somehow the config here is making the system believe with even partial billing that the item is completely referenced or something like that. Even if you fix the config, I am doubtful you can rectify the current situation without canceling the invoice.

Whatever it is, please post the steps you have taken to resolve the issue. We are eager to learn from your experience. Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Changed the billing relevance in the item category from G to B. This resolved my issue.

Thanks for the suggestion.