cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to see the list of projects assigned to user in projects iview

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have integrated the Project Management to portal and when particular user try's to access his "Projects" page under "Project Management" workset, user is unable to see the list of projects assigned to. User was able to see the list earlier and suddenly the list doesnt show any thing.

Can someone tell what could the poroblem and where to do the necessary change?

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Ravi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

check the settings int he dash board, in the application view select the option _ Favourites else last used projects

the dash board would be populated by the projects used

Hope this helps

Thanks

Akasha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

You can check the settings by selecting the button "User Settings", check the tabs Default and User if something is

changed. Also check if Projects is selected from the dropdown in the Application View.

Regards,

Santosh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Could tell me where to check the settings, do mean at the backend. If so can you tell me the navigation.

Basically I am portal person and have no idea about the backend settings.

Regards,

Ravi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

There is a button "User Settings" when you open the page Projects in the portal above the buttons Open,Create

projects. Click on the button to open the settings for the user.

Regards,

Santosh.

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,,

it is strange, if the same user can see the projects before, but at moment not. Is there any implementation of BADI, which filtern the results.

To localize the cause, you can set break-point of the CL_PRP_RESOURCE_PROJECT GET_PROJECTS, check the result of RT_PROJECTS, it is the result applied by standard logic.

KInd regards,

Zhenbo