cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SC Webdynpro Enhancement Post Exit impacts to BBP_PD_SC_GETDETAIL

0 Kudos

Hi,

SC delivery address Webdynpro component Enhancement Post Exit Method defaults c/o name, phone and email fields using

existing attribute field. In this scenario values are populated on the screen and saved to the database. But in the Doc check BADI BBP_PD_SC_GETDETAIL will not retrieve the c/o name, email and phone while saving the shopping cart. SAP responded saying that i have to perform update in post exit. Below are the classes/Methods referred by SAP.

"/SAPSRM/IF_CLL_MAPPER~UPDATE" from class /SAPSRM/CL_CH_WD_DODM_SHIPTO,

there is a method call "CALL METHOD lo_pdo_shipto->update_item_partners

Issue is still not resolved after using above methods.

But if user manually enters a vlaue there is no issue everything works fine. Issue is only when system defaults and as per SAP screen changes are not picked unless it is updated. Not sure what update means?

In web dynpro enhancement framework when code is written in post exit is there any update process for buffers to be done? if so can you let me know how?

Thank You,

Vineela

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Poster,

As no response has been provided to the thread in some time I must assume the issue is resolved, if the question is still valid please create a new thread rephrasing the query and providing as much data as possible to promote response from the community.

Best Regards,

SDN SRM Moderation Team