Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Sales Order with ES and LORD throws "not an input field"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Im am getting the error:: "Field AUART is not an input field"

I am trying to use the enterprise service: PurchaseOrderRequest_In for creating a Sales Order in ERP. I have done the settings under:

- (IMG: Sales and Distribution -> Electronic Data Interchange -> EDI Messages -> Configure EDI Partners -> Convert External To Internal Partner Numbers )

- (IMG: Sales and Distribution -> Electronic Data Interchange -> EDI Messages -> Configure EDI Partners -> Assign Customer/Vendor To Sales Organization Data )

- Customizing transaction WUFWUF -> Transformations , application CL_PUR_PURCHASEORDER_RQ

- SD_01 business function is activated

Now when I send in a message I can monitor the errors in /SAPPO/PPO2 I get a list of errors telling me:

"Field AUART is not an input field" and the same error for 5 other fields. If I debug the method I can see that the table LORD_MAPPING is read. It also looks like the service actually calls program SAPMV45A with screen 4440. This screen does not contain the fields with error. The errors are caught in

class: CL_LORD_OBJECT

Method: DO_IMPORT_MAPPING

Line: 58-72

, due to <field_inpmod> eq '0'. This is the input mode for the screen used.

Any pointers to what I have missed would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

Emil Jessen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

check function group XVED. Within this function group there are some includes that allows you to change the behavior of SAP while creating the sales order after EDI inbound.

There are the two includes ZXVEDU03 (to add additional data from the IDOC to the sales order) and ZXVEDU04 (to modify the batch input for creating the sales order). Maybe you can find your fields in here and clear them, so that SAP doesnt try to change the order-type field in EDI processing.

In case you want to allow certain fields to be editable, check userexit MV45AFZZ form "userexit_field_modification". There you can set fields editable or not.

Example:

CASE screen-name.
    WHEN 'VBAP-MVGR3'.
      IF sy-tcode = 'VA01'.
        screen-input = 0. " 0 = field NOT editable, 1 = field editable
      ENDIF.
ENDCASE.

Regards

Ralf

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the respons. Sorry I took so long following up. The proposed work-around would remove any error messages, but I wasn't too keen on suppressing errors. I found the solution in SAP Note 1284600, which adresses this exact problem. There actually was an error in the service code.

Regards, Emil