cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Database Studio 7.7.04.23 - Export connections/configuration

john_lewis5
Explorer
0 Kudos

I had hoped this would be simple, but I haven't been able to find anything. We're using DB Studio 7.7, and I want to export all of my connections (to various servers and databases). I'd like to use this export to populate DB Studio on co-workers pcs - so we don't have to rekey all our connections, userids and pw's. I'm not trying to export a table, or a database, just the information under the 'My Landscape' folder in the Explorer pane.

Thanks,

John L

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member229109
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello John L,

-> Did co-workers install the DB studio on PC the same version as you have?

-> IIn case you want to export all your connections (to various servers and databases) to your co-workers

they will have the database administration access to the databases as you have. So the question is u2013 u201CDo want it or not?u201D.

If you donu2019t want to give them the database useru2019s passwords, then why do you want to give them the databases administration access, so far itu2019s not clear.

Please collaborate more on your strategy plan.

Thank you and best regards, Natalia Khlopina

john_lewis5
Explorer
0 Kudos

Natalia,

Yes, my coworkers have the same release of dbstudio, and we want them to have access to all the same databases with the same userid/pw's, too. We're all administrators, so I thought this could save us some work.

Thanks,

John