Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recreation of credit Data for SD & FI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Need understanding on follwoing scenrio:

Currenty we have one company code 1000, one credit control area i.e.1000 and one sales Org 1000 with 4 divisions 10,20,50 & 70.

We are planning to change credit control determination division wise however the issue would be how to transfer or change the open entries of FI (security deposites,Bank Guarntees and other open accounting document) to revised credit control area.

Had refered the SAP No. 408596.

I need yr suggestions on two basic points:

1.How to transfer the balance of one credit control area to another

2.what precautions shall be taken while doing this design change.

Regards

Sanjay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my opinion, after you do the changes in customizing, check them, transport them, do the changes in master data, and finally do the reorganization with the report RVKED77.

Precautions: be sure how to do the modifications in master data (customers, for instance, if you do mass modifications) in the desired time, and be sure how much time you need to do the reorganization (remember that you will lose the unblocked documents with tcodes VKM+ with reorganization). I think that these notes and related notes will help you to avoid problems.

Note 18613 - Checklist for Credit Management

SAP Note Number 562763 Change of the update group in OB45

SAP Note Number 425523 Collection of consulting notes: Credit update

SAP Note Number 400311 RVKRED77: Reorganization credit data, new documentation

In my opinion you have two problems: know how much time you need to run RVKED77 and know how many documents you have unlock with VKM+ transactions (you can know them with status), so, you can create and run a report before the modifications.

I hope this helps you

Regards,

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eduardo,

Thanks for prompt response.

May Pls review, My requirement is related with transfer of open FI entries (accounting documents of invoices, Bank gurantees,Security deposites etc) to new credit control area rather than reorganization.

I,m going by the presumption that while changing customer from one control area to other we will close all open SD documents.

Pls suggest.

Reagrds

Sanjay

Answers (0)