Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Runtime error.Java.lang.nullPointerException: null at com.sap.guid.GUID.par

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts.

My scenario is File --> PI --> File.

During the message mapping there are a few RFC lockups.

I have configured an communication component for the RFC destination, and a Receiver communication channel to the RFC system.

When I am trying to check the message mapping and the operation mapping from the integration builder every thing works just fine.

In the interface determination i have configured the rfc parameter for the mapping.

When I am trying to run the hole process i receive an error saying:"Runtime exception from: java.lang.nullPointerException:

null at com.sap.guid.GUID.parsHEXguid(guid.java:1015)

reguars Max

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts.

I am still facing the problem.

Hope to here any suggestions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Still didn't found a solution to the problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you please check ur condition in RFC lookup, I think the value is not matching in one of the RFC lookup and returing Null thats why this error is coming java.lang.nullPointerException.

Thanks and Regards

Hemant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please check ur condition in RFC lookup, I think the value is not matching in one of the RFC lookup and returing Null thats why this error is coming java.lang.nullPointerException.

Hi.

But as i have already said when i am trying to test the operation mapping in he integration builder it works great.

Any ideas?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you test your operation mapping??

Did you provide your RFC communication channel name and import parameters value in paramter tab of Operation mappi

Yes I did.

I have tested the operation mapping and it runs just fine.

Also all the parameters are specified.

And the communication channel is configured.

Just to make sure the communication channel is configured well.

Should it be configured as RFC adepter and connected to the system on which the RFCs are located?

If this is all of the configuration needed i have already done them.

Any suggestions?

Regards Max.

GabrielSagaya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you test your operation mapping??

Did you provide your RFC communication channel name and import parameters value in paramter tab of Operation mapping?