cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availability quantities assignation to sales order items

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all!

I have a problem with the ATP. I have to load sales orders in the new system via a LSMW program. That program creates full sales orders (it doesn't add items in VA02). The loading data in the old system is:

Sales order Item Quantity Creation date Delivery date

1 10 10 m 1/06/10 1/7/10

2 10 5 m 1/06/10 1/7/10

1 20 5 m 2/06/10 1/7/10

There is 15 m in stock, so the third line has no availability.

But in the new system the order of the creation date of each item is different, so the way each item takes the availability is different also. In the example above, the program will create firstly sales order 1 (with both items), and then sales order 2, so the one without availability will be the line 2. Is it possible to stablish a way of modifiying the priority when assigning stock availability?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Silvia

In your example order 1 has 2 items and system is creating both lines at same time and confirming them. Order 2 with one item is created next. This is standard behavior. By creation date you are saying that item creation date right?

You can do 2 things.

1) Add item 2 for order 1 in change mode (VA02) after order 2 is created because the creation date for item 20 is 2/06/10 so ideally it should have been created the next day.

2) Or create a new order (#3) for item 20 for the same customer in stead of adding it to order 1.

If you don't like these 2 suggestions, you can carry out rescheduling every night in a background batch job using 'Sort item by date of creation' option and the confirmations will change as per your requirement. T code V_V2. Ensure that you uncheck the box ' Unconfirmed documents required'. Read the documentation for rescheduling for the program SDV03V02 before running the program.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you ahve any other questions on using V_V2.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks!! I'm trying with V_V2 transaction, but when I execute it in simulation mode, the following message is displayed:

There are no entries in the backorder list

Message no. VV061

Could you help me? Thanks again!

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kindly refer SAP Note 998102 - SDRQCR21: Enhancements to support the check w/ locked docs

Symptom as per SAP Note:

The report sdrqcr21 generates VBBE inconsistencies when it's run in parallel to requirement relevant transactions (e.g online transactions, backorder processing, mass delivery creation).

The item requirements are wrongly calculated due to:

- parallel requirement relevant activities

- the large time gap between sd tables selection and the compare against vbbe.

Thanks & Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sylvia

Just checking - Order 1 item 20 is not confirmed right. So that line is a backorder. So you do have one entry at least in the list of back orders.

Can you try by checking the box ' 'Unconfirmed documents required'? Also if you are testing in Dev, suggest you try direct updating and not simulation.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

At the end I created a Z program for the loading, so I load each item in the required order, not the hole sales order at the same time.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

you can use 2 approaches,

one modfiy the BDC to incldue , either of fix dates and quantities , that way you can fix the dates and quanitites

Add delivery priority to each line item, so that priority can be fixed for each sales order item wise for avilabliyt

3 rd option would be to manually allcoate the materials, maybe additional program for this - using the std T code V_V2 for rescheduling

Hope this helps

Thanks

Akasha