cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GATP Check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

When I create Sales orders in ECC and ATP Check, In the delivery proposal screen when i click delivery/confirmation proposal , i am getting pop up stating that 'Item has no open quantity - Check fixed quantity ID'.( Date & Qty Fixed is Flagged)./

Item has no open quantity - Check fixed quantity ID

Message no. V1601

Diagnosis

The item does not have any open, confirmed quantities and the "fix quantity" indicator is activated. This means that the customer has agreed on a zero quantity and nothing is delivered.

System Response

The system issues a corresponding message.

Procedure

If you want the item to receive a confirmed quantity after all which can be delivered later, you should de-activate the fix quantity indicator.

How to ressolve this issue?

Regards

Vdeva

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DB49,

I have similar issue

We are using consolidation scenario as follows

1. In existing ECC ATP process, we have configured to get auto fix date and qty indicator on sales order as per requirement

2. For the above process we have configured consolidation to work using gATP

3. Now for the following below scenario, system is behaving in a wired fashion

a. We are creating SO in DC for qty 600 pc

b. We do not have stock in DC, but we have stock of 600 in plant

c. We have set rule to check in plant if no stock in DC

d. When we create SO, RBATP is triggered, but system is not confirming 600 pc from plant. It is giving the error "item has no quantity, remove fix date & qty in gatp" but in plant we have 600 pc available.

e. Now, if we create SO for qty greater than 600...eg 650 pc, RBATP is then confirming the same by adding RLT

Now, I am confused....why RBATP is not confirming 600 pc from plant when I am creating SO for 600 pc.

Thanks in advance

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amit,

Same answer. You have a failure to confirm, that is why you are getting the fix date qty flag message.

Your problem lies with your availability check. If you wish to eliminate the FDQ issue from your troubleshooting, deselect the flag and then re-ATP the order. If you get a failure to confirm, you know then that FDQ flag has no impact.

With respect to 'why' you are getting a failure to confirm, you are evidently using RBA, and I suppose combined with a Product check. There could be dozens of reasons with the rule, the product check, a combination of the two, or none of the above. I suggest that you raise a new thread, since it is probably unrelated to the FixDateQty issue. When you raise your new thread, you should probably put a lot more info in than "We have set rule to check in plant if no stock in DC".

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vdeva,

This is not an APO issue. This is happening in R/3 as a result of a failure to confirm.

In R/3, you are either manually or automatically setting the Fix Date Qty flag in the sales doc (VA03; select the item, then Goto > Item > Schedule lines). FDQ flag is in the upper left hand side. You can un-set the flag manually, using VA02.

The FDQ flag is set when you wish to tell the system that the results are to be accepted by the system. When this flag is set, then the system will pass the confirmed quantity to planning as requirements, not the more usual requested quantity.

You can therefore see that if the FDQ flag is set, and the order cannot be confirmed, that there will be no requirements passed to planning, and therefore the order will not be considered for MRP. I suspect this is why SAP places the warning.

So, you have three options: Remove the flag, confirm the order, or continue to click pass the popup.

It may be that the flag is being set automatically, by default, when you are creating a Sales order, and your business requirements do not need to have it so. Configuration for this behavior is found in OVZJ, select the Sales area and division, check or uncheck the Fixed Date and Quantity flag as necessary.

Rgds,

DB49

Edited by: Dogboy49 on Jun 7, 2010 6:00 AM