cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Showing Message Monitor in Application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We want to see message monitor in an application like reports. We want to see message monitor in result in READ ONLY mode. First of all, is it possible to show message montior alone outside XMII Menu page? How to do this?

Regards,

Senthil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

need some additional help on this.

sidnooradarsh
Contributor
0 Kudos

How many message rows are returned when you do query message?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I gave start and end time with 3 hrs difference. It returned 120 rows. I need processing time and recived time also. So i got the rows from Query message and pass ID no to Read Message action block to get it. Is anyway to get these two values (processing time and recived time ) from Query Message action block itself?

Regards,

Senthil

Edited by: senthil kumar on Jun 23, 2010 2:05 PM

sidnooradarsh
Contributor
0 Kudos

120 rows is not that bad number to slow down the processing....

To improve the performance I would try the following,

1) Create a BLS to read the messages from Queue (using message action blocks)

2) Program the BLS to Insert the obtained the messages info into DB table

3) Schedule the BLS to run at regular intervals of time.

Then I can do a simple SQL query to the DB table and show on my screen.

Is anyway to get these two values (processing time and recived time ) from Query Message action block itself?

I guess not because the Query action block is more like a List of Messages with only Message Header Info you have to use Read message to retrieve Message details related info.

Hope this helps!!

Regards,

Adarsh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Senthil,

Try below URL:

http://<Server Name or IP>:<Port>/XMII/JCO/CMSAdmin?responceURL=JCoMessageMonitor.jsp&IlluminatorUserName=<MII UserName>&Password=<MII Password>

OR

http://<Server Name>:<Port>/XMII/JCO/CMSAdmin?responceURL=JCoMessageMonitor.jsp

Regards,

Manoj Bilthare

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for ur reply.

If we want the result to redirect to our custom page, how to do it?

for example, i dont want to display checkboxes in custom MessageMonitorDisplay page. If i click search button, in customized JCoMessageMonitor page, how to redirect to this customized MessageMonitorDisplay page?

Regards,

Senthil

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Else how to redirect from CMSAdmin to our customized page. For example if i modify MessageMonitorDisplay without checkbox, how to redirect from CMSAdmin to my customized page?

I tried your help, but it is not redirecting. Again, it is going for default MessageMonitorDisplay page.

Regards,

Senthil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Senthil,

I didnt get your problem statement.

i am not able to get customized pages i mean do you have pages developed by you or you want to modify default xmii pages?

as per my understanding eirher you want to remove message type and Processing status checkboxes from MII default message monitor page or you have your customized message monitor display page.

For second one you can create transaction with message services actions (query, read, update and delete message) and create html page as per your requirement.

If you want to redirect to your customized page after clicking on search then you need to modify JCoMessageMonitor.jsp (JCoMessageMonitorDisplay.jsp link should be replaced by your custome page link) for me JCoMessageMonitor.jsp is not accesseble if you have access then you can modify.

But i think best option is that you create yor pages with the help of message services actions.

Regards,

Manoj Bilthare

Edited by: Manoj Bilthare on Jun 7, 2010 6:12 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

Thanks for your reply.

I tried with Message services actions to get the details but it is not giving any result. But transaction is running upto 6000 ms. I gave all credentials correct only in Query messages action block. but it is simply giving

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<JCOMessageList/>

For testing i gave actions as Query_Messages -> Repeater -> Tracer.

It is coming only one time to tracer. Then I changed repeater XPath to Query_Messages_0.BufferListDoc{/JCOMessageList/JCOMessage} but now it is not coming into Tracer.

it is same credentials in Message Monitor page. There i am getting all details but not here.

Where is the problem and how to get the details?

Edited by: senthil kumar on Jun 7, 2010 3:07 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i checked this. In Query Messages instead of giving server name, message name and message category, i left these fields as blank and tried. Now it is giving the output.

Thanks.

Regards,

Senthil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created transaction by using Message services. I am getting data by Query messages and convert it into XMII XML OUTPUT by using the action blocks. But it is taking nearly 1.5 min to complete the transaction and show this result in iGrid.

Is there anyway to improve the performance?

Regards,

Senthil