cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Create diff URL in Portal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends.

I have one doubt on How to Create diff URL in Portal. We have only one EP-Server.

For Example I have done logon page for portal when open the portal URL I m getting that logon page. So I did not get SAP Standard Logon Page By using Same URL.

So I need one more Diff URL that URL having my Logon page. So that time I login into the Portal I am able to see our logon Page.

When I logon to diff URL that time I am able to See SAP Standard Logon Page.

Regards

Vijay Kalluri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

If you dont change the name space of the downloaded Logon par file then it will replace the standard Logon par file and you will get the customized ispite of the standard portal logon page. If you changed the name of the par file that is being exported then you need to set the Logon page in the Config tool.

Thanks,

Raju bonagiri

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP Logon page gets loaded based on similar concept of Servlet-jsp works i.e. based on pattern passed, in usual case irj is pattern which is identified by j2ee engine based on xml as portal web component and invokes it.

Now to have 2 different logon pages; we need to pass 2 different patterns: have an entry for each in xml file and different web components for each.

This is solely based on my cinceptual knowledge but have not tried it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

Please give breff Expanation. What i will do.

Regards

Vijay Kalluri