cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to search anything on sdn.sap.com forums

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have problem in searching in SDN.SAP.COM Forum after new search content screen changed.

When I am typing and try to find on different searches nothing is getting displayed.

Regards,

Deepika

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

marilyn_pratt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

search and duplicate thread issue resolved

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you tried fuzzy search with appropriate subject. For example SAP Landscape~,

kesavadas_thekkillath
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The contents will appear if you give the search in the text box which appears in the top right corner.

Providing a new search option inside the list appeared ( after a search ) will only search the contents which got displayed in the list.

Use the top right corner text box for every new search.

Eric_Ledu
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

maybe you should upgrade your web browser : I had problems on my workstation until I upgraded to the last firefox.

Now it's perfect

Regards

Eric

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is not the appropriate forum.

Please delete cookies from your browser as SDN is working fine.

-Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

This IS the appropriate forum.

I do not think this has anything to do with cookies - SDN has problems today: negative reply-count, ... no search possible, ... and the posts are not sorted by date and time.

Just wait - maybe there will be an Idefix.

marilyn_pratt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You are correct on all counts . This must have happened in the enhancement monthly release. The search issue has been addressed but there are still functionalities that need to be checked such as reply-count and date/time sort. checking....

marilyn_pratt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You are correct Mylene and earlier this morning the search issue was addressed. I'm updating platform around the corresponding additional functionality failures.

There was an enhancement patch this morning so i'm guessing these aberrations are somehow related.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marilyn,

Maybe you could now address the multipost issue !

Regards,

Olivier

marilyn_pratt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Olivier,

I finally could delete my multi-posts so I am assuming they were resolved.

Nothing like feeling the pain first hand to quicken the ambition to correct, no?

Can we close this thread?