cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM and XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am currently going to work on SRM scenarios which will be Integrated with other systems via XI. I have already gone and still going through the documents provided by SAP and mentioned in different blogs in SDN, they are very useful.

Still I would like to request , it would be great if I can get a overview for this in a nutshell---

like-

what are the most common scenarios from SRM to XI, how the communication is done (via IDoc, file or Proxies)

what kind of data is sent by SRM system.

I am new to SRM and as a PI consultant , your inputs will be very much helpful to me.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sugata,

I worked on SRM Integration. Its like MM-SUS , EBP-SUS Standard Interfaces are there.

MM-SUS you will get the scenarios like IDOC-Proxy and Proxy -IDOC scenarios. first you have to download the XI Content from Service Market Place and import in to XI.

SRM Integration also like normal integration only. SRM side we have to make some changes , you can get in touch with SRM Consultant.

Regards,

Pasi.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sugata,

We have done a few SRM-SUS and MM-SUS Scenario....

You can refer SRM215 for a step to step guide..... on the configuration.....

We use XML for SRM-SUS Scenario's... you can configure ABAP Proxies .....

Also for MM-SUS Sceanrio.... you need to use IDOCs....

Hope this is what you looking for...

Cheers

Dhwani

madhusudana_reddy2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sugata,

Presently i am working on CRM to XI integration, in which almost all scenario are through RFC adapter. So you go through the RFC sender adapter and receiver adapter. Any way this is not different from any other integration. Even though you will have IDocs also, this integration will not be diferent from R3 to XI integration.

thanks,

madhu