cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repricing in Follow-On Documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Goods Afternoon,

I'm trying to create a Shopping Cart for a service (using a replicated service master record) and ensure that PO pricing is correct. In the no contract exists scenario, this correctly transfers the price from SRM unchanged.

However, where contracts have been created in R/3 for the particular service master record and vendor combination used in the shopping cart, I would have expected SRM to reference the contract in the PO item and pulled in the contract condition record which would take precedence over the manual price transferred from SRM.

I'd really appreciate it if I could have feedback in terms of whether or not my thinking is correct, if it is then what the possible reasons could be why this isn't occuring and if it isn't then what additional steps do I need to deploy to enable contract price to be used ahead of the manual price entered by the user in the Shopping Cart

Thanks in advance for any input you may have here.

BR

Brett

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think though I am not certain that maybe SRM does a call to R3 checking that there is a contract or a condition record for the service master and then if there is returns a warning to the user in SRM.

But this can be ignored so that the price entered by the user is taken above the condition record in the contract in R3

Maybe someone else can confirm this.

I think that it is good if you check the contract conditions are set up properly in R3. Sorry I could not be better help

Z.x

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Zuzanna. I agree with you that this does normally happen with regard to Info Records or outline agreements for material masters but it doesn't appear to be the same for services as everything checks out ok in the R/3 system in terms of the contract, service master and service condition maintenance.

Answers (0)