cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offline Adobe interactive form with F4 Help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

My requirement is, i need to develop a ADOBE Interactive form which should be attached to Workflow and this adobe form should have some F4 help fields. I am new to Adobe forms. Can any one please provide some Tutorials on this. I did all my search before posting this Thread but not able to get much information.

Thanks a lot in advance...

Reddy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Read for example here:

Ask specific questions after reading, you´re welcome, Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For standard value help in Adobe forms:

1) In layout chose UI element 'Value Help Drop-down List' from WebDynpro Native Controls of Library Palette.

2) In Object pallete ->Binding tab, update Default binding with corresponding field .

For ex: You have context like below

-NODE

-FIELD(type LAND1)

In Default binding, $record.NODE.FIELD

since LAND1 is a standard type, you will get all the values in value table T005 in the F4 help

3) Make sure the 'Type' of the field in Object pallete ->Field tab is drop-down list.

For Non standard F4 help in Adobe forms:

Follow the same steps from above. Only difference is you need to maintain the data manually in the Object pallete ->Value tab.

Regards,Deepa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Deepa,

Thanks for your reply. for form to be interactive, what are the settings i need to do compare to just printing form?. If you provide any link or document which explains how to create interactive form that would be more helpful for me.

Thanks a lot in advance...

Reddy