cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Procedure should be redetermined

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Gurus,

We have a requirement in which if Customer group is changed at the line item level in the created sales order then the pricing procedure should be redetermined.

Can anybody throw some light on how to achieve this.

Thanks,

Rahul.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

you might have to add the customer group in the pricing table, then based on that you will create condition records. Then when you will change the customer group the pricing procedure should be redetermined.

Please try this and gurus please correct me if I am wrong.

Regards,

Anand

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Re-determining the pricing procedure is not possible at this level.

If you mean to say Re-pricing , then yes it is very much possible. You need to have the code in MV45AFZB in userexit_Newpricing_VBKD.

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody ,

Thanks for your valuable inputs.

So I guess we can never redetermine pricing procedure once it is already determined in a sales order.

There is one way in which I can achieve my functionality which is by maintaining condition records based on the cust gr.If cust gr is changed in the item level & then we click on UPDATE button in the CONDITIONS tab of the sales order ,it will redetermine new prices based on the cust gr.Am i right.

Can you please explain what logic should we maintain in the user exit as mentioned in your mails.

Thanks ,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello

use a user exit eg

USEREXIT_XKOMV_FUELLEN

USEREXIT_XKOMV_FUELLEN_O_KONP

you can enter your requirements to have re pricing done whenever the custoemr field is modified

Hope this helps

Thanks

Akasha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pricing procedure is usually redetermined at a much higher level. Can you not meet the requirements by repricing when the customer group is changed. You can trigger the repricing, similar to when you change the delivery terms. Re-Determining the pricing procedure will have far too many knowck on effects on the whole process especially as this is at the item level. Header level change I can understand but item level????

Why not use requirements for the item level to detemine what you need to doif item level changes are detected.