Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Runtime error in message mapping.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts.

My scenario is File --> PI --> File.

During the message mapping there are a few RFC lockups.

I have configured an communication component for the RFC destination, and a Receiver communication channel to the RFC system.

When I am trying to check the message mapping and the operation mapping from the integration builder every thing works just fine.

In the interface determination i have configured the rfc parameter for the mapping.

When I am trying to run the hole process i receive an error saying:"Runtime exception from: java.lang.nullPointerException:

null at com.sap.guid.GUID.parsHEXguid(guid.java:1015)

reguars Max

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

madhusudana_reddy2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Udi,

Normally Null Pointer Exception will come, when you are possing input as null or when you are not passing any input. Except this you can not get more information for this particular error. I think you are missing some input some where. Check whether you are giving any single space in input parameter or value. To make sure this copy all parameters to single notepad and paste this where every you require, instead of typing mannually every where.

thanks,

madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

As i have already said when I am trying to test the same operation mapping directly in the integration builder with the same message, it passes the mapping without any exceptions.

I think the catch may be in the fact that there are a few rfc calls inside the graphical mapping.

Any suggestions?

Regards Max.