cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DMS-Status Network

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When we configure status network in DMS alongwith Signature stratergy. The user responsible for the signature can able to release the document but could not able to reject the document to its initial status either WR or IW. How to configure it.

Thanks in Advance,

Suresh HP

Edited by: suresh parashivamurthy on Jun 5, 2010 6:25 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Eric_Ledu
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

in the customizing (doc management => control data => define doc type), you must go into the statuses definition for the concerned document type.

there you need to do 'define document statuses'

check how you define your starting statuses : if they are defined as Primary, you CANNOT go back to them. you need to set them as INITIAL to be able to go back

then also check the Prev 1, Prev2....statuses : they define the network, because they give the previous status(es) for each of them

Good luck

Best regards

Eric

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Eric...My status network is WR>IW>Check-->Release ...and after check and before release i introduced a signature stratergy (2 persons responsible from Team will do a digital signature before it moves to Release ) and then if everything fine during signature they will forward the dir to release otherwise they need to reject.

After i created digital signatures and introduced during release, 2 responsibles can able to only pass the dir to release but could not able to reject documents...?

Edited by: suresh parashivamurthy on Jun 8, 2010 8:45 PM

Edited by: suresh parashivamurthy on Jun 8, 2010 8:46 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

In your case, modify the 'Check' status. Herein,_add the previous statuses as IN and WR._ Once done, the user will be in a position to exercise the reject option i.e,send back to IN or WR statuses.

Regards,

Pradeepkumar Haragoldavar