Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no subnumber with FM assignment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

ECC 6.00/PSM-BCS

While settling the Project to AUC I am getting the below error. Please advice.

*Asset DAML 000009000004 0000: no subnumber with FM assignment CAPEX / /*

Message no. AW851

Diagnosis

During settlement of sender WBS DAMEPL 1.1.1.1 there was an attempt to settle a posting that has account assignment CAPEX / / (fund/functional area/grant) to an asset subnumber. However, the receiving asset DAML 000009000004 0000 does not have an asset subnumber with this assignment.

System Response

The posting on this sender cannot be settled to an asset subnumber.

Procedure

Either create an asset subnumber with account assignment CAPEX / / for asset DAML 000009000004 0000, or settle to a different receiver.

If this message appears as a warning only, then the posting from this sender is settled to the asset main number.

Fund Capex : CAPEX

Company Code : DAML

WBS Element : DAMEPL 1.1.1.1

Best Regards

Shekhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

matthew_hanson
Explorer
0 Kudos

AS11_FMIM creates subnumber for fund accounting. Have you executed this transaction to create the FM reference?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have not used earlier, and I am not sure how this works AS11_FMIM.

I have tried now, it shows 2 records for each WBS Element and asset combination. Most of them have status in red.

when I tried to create sub number for a particular line Item I am getting the below error

Field Fund is not ready for input

Message no. AY219

Can you please explain how AS11_FMM works.

Thank you

Shekhar

matthew_hanson
Explorer
0 Kudos

Shekhar,

Check the field group rules for the asset class you are using. This will define whether the Fund field can be used. It can be found in IMG under Asset Accounting -->Master Data --> Screen Layout --> Define Screen Layout for Asset Master Data.

AS11_FMIM reads the WBS master data and creates new asset subnumbers referencing the FM module. The standard AuC created does not reference PSM elements. You could probably have some other custom program that adds the required PSM elements to the AuC automatically created. But AS11_FMIM is the standard SAP transaction that creates the PSM reference in FI-AA using the old AuC record and the account assignment of the WBS element.

--Matt

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Have you tried to set this message to warning via OBA5?

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

Yes, I have tried with OBA5 (SAP Note no. 440396). I am able to settle now.

When I have changed the status of the message to Warning, Commitment Items/fund/fund center are derived based on the GL Account for AUC and the Asset to which all the cost is settled.

Best Regards

Shekhar