cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock Shown in MD04 after delivery is completed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have stock against sales order in the system. The delivery for the sales order is completed and the status of the goods movement is complete. But the stock still remains in the system against that sales order and is shown in the system. There has been no goods movement in actual. Kindly let me know what could be the causes for such a beviour and what is the criteria for which the goods movement is not relevant

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
There has been no goods movement in actual.

I dont know in what context you had indicated this. But as you would be aware while posting the goods issue in delivery with movement types like 601, 633 etc., in the background, a material document would be generated. Check for document flow against this delivery via VL02N. If system shows "confirmation of service", then you need to check your item category in sale order. For item categories like TAX, TAW, system will not check for stock and you can post the goods issue without hitting any inventory and at the same time, in document flow, as I said above, you would see Confirmation of Service.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply. The scenario is that Purchase Order was created with ref to the PR created in Sales Order. When the GR was done the inventory was increased for the material using 101 E. But when the Goods Issue for delivery was done there was no goods movement(No 601/631) but the status of the goods movement is complete in the delivery. What is basis on which the goods movement relevance in delivery is done? How can I remove the stock in the best manner?

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

And Yes As you have mentioned we can see the 'Confirmation of Service' in the document flow in the Delivery. But please let me know that how for the same material with same item category in this case it is 'Confirmation of service' and in remaining cases Goods issue is done.

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any one who can clarify please?

Answers (0)