Did you mean: 

Product grouping & reporting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Expect your kind thought in below scenario

For eg.

Level 1 - ABCD (Business division)

Level 2- ABC & BCD. (ABC has two subgroups)

Level 3- AB, BC (ABC has two subgroups again)

Level 4- A, B (AB has two subgroups A&B)

Level5- ab (A has subgroups)

Level 6- a, b (ab has two subgroups under which many materials (skuu2019s associated).

Each level is considered to be material grouping / sub grouping. L6 has materials attached. L1 can be incorporated as division in enterprise structure.

I require each Level total sale. How this can be achieved? I canu2019t have so many materials grouping possible in SAP.

Please advise.

Regards,

Deepu Pillai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In Material Master, apart from Material group field in Basic Data1 view, you have so many unutilised fields. You can make use of those and differentiate as you described above. Based on this, you can develop any logic as per the requirement.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepu,

Suggest u to use Product hirearchy and design your hirearcy as per requirement , attach this with material master & you can get all sales related reporting on this.

You may be required to do some minor enhancement to increse the levels of standrd product hirearchy.

Pls check & revert.

Reagrds

Sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Deepu

Did you consider Product Hierarchy (PH) ? Then you can have Reporting/Sales Infosystem (SIS) based on various levels of PH. You can have upto 9 levels and the total 18 digits in the standard. Set up PH, assign it to material masters and go from there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Till my 5th level i have product groups / material groups. Will the hierarchy work in this scenario?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,Deepu,

THis can be possible by using Product Hierarchy only ,

maintian each product group as a main lavel and under main lavel maintian sub-lavels as many u want as required and run or

configure SIS info report which will give u a exact report

Regards,

Caprin.......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, It will.