cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport Logs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to view transport (only with sucessful request)

I tred Table: E070 but its shows all of them

2nd question: some transport are missing in PRD server I can't see through STMS its shows list like 500 only but in QA shows 800 how to fix that problem

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217765
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Angeline,

Yes, I can see all data from SE16 Table: TPALOG... but that table still shows all list including errors and sucessfull transported request...

It is really hard to find a table to include all successful transported requests.

Yes, you can use filter for table TPALOG.

The field RETCODE indicate whether the phase finished successfully or not.

RETCODE=0 means no error no warning, successful.

RETCODE=4 means warning, successful.

RETCODE=8 or higher means error/failure.

So you can specify RETCODE=0 and 4, then all successful imported requests could be filtered out.

With Best Regards,

Julia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julia,

Problem has been resolved... thanks a lot

Can i get your E m a i l please

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

NicholasB
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Old but still relevant:

I use TCODE: SCTS_LOG and then enter the transport request. This mainly original from SAP GUI for Java for me. If I try to navigate forward to my log, in case transports have errors and I get the pop up, it will just stop navigating forward.

former_member217765
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI Angeline,

It seems that it is not permitted to include a mail address in the message...

Well, I am sap employee. I am working on Software Logistic area including CTS, UPG, EHP-INS.

Regards

Julia

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

2nd question: some transport are missing in PRD server I can't see through STMS its shows list like 500 only but in QA shows 800 how to fix that problem

As per my understanding, in your case, only those request are missing in productions which are transfered in QA from DEV but not imported in QA... Once you import such request in QA you will get the same request in PRD also.

Try this...

Regards.

Rajesh Narkhede

former_member217765
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Angeline,

I would like to view transport (only with sucessful request)

I tred Table: E070 but its shows all of them

All the import histories are recorded in table TPALOG. You can also view the content of table TPALOG via STMS->import queue->goto->import history, in the import history screen, you can specify the value for "Time Interval" via extra->personal setting. All the import histories are read from table TPALOG.

If you want to review successful request, you can view the table content of TPALOG via SE16 by specifying return code = 0 & 4.

With Best Regards

Julia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you so much for reply...

Yes, I can see all data from SE16 Table: TPALOG... but that table still shows all list including errors and sucessfull transported request...

How to filter only sucessfull transport list, is there any filter i can put in TRSTEP field ???

Please verify

Thanks