cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order not in RRP3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Sales order was created and during ATP check, order shows up in /sapaspo/ac42 but not in /sapapo/rrp3 as a temporary requirement. When sales order is saved in R/3, it does not show up in /sapapo/rrp3. I ran CCR report , checked inbound and outbound ques, It all clear. After Allocations check in APO, order got confirmed schedule line in R/# and saved without any issue but problem is I can not that order in APO.

Report /sapapo/om16 has order number but no item number.Since sales order has two different item , dont know which item it is. Surprise is one material has everything ok. Please help.

Thank you very much.

PK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

As you're saying that the order got saved already with confirmation, you can try re-doing the ATP check on the SO item. If the order item is not present in SCM, system will throw an error with the message "APO: Order Doesn't exist".

You have mentioned that CCR did not detect the inconsistency, have you by any chance selected check box "use VBBE table"?

You can try resending all the Sales Orders to SCM by running Initial Supply (report RIMODINI) for Sales Order Integration Model., monitor the queues in /SAPAPO/CQ. Alternatively, If you're using Inbound queues in SCM, you can only check SMQ2 in SCM and if you're using Outbound queues in ECC, check SMQ1 in ECC to monitor the queus.

regards,

Mohan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PK,

Could you check whether all line items in the sales order are

maintained in APO?

Also try running /SAPAPO/SDRQCR21 and check is there

any inconsistencies

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much everybody for your valuable inputs. This issue is resolved. Problem was due to integration model. Somehow product was missing in sales order integration model whereas it was listed in material master IM. So when I was running ATP check in sales order, temporary qty appeared in APO but after saving sales order, just disappeared. I didn't want to deactivate, add material and reactivate live IM. Created new IM and it working fine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am also facing the similar issue: Sales are created in R3 but not seeing in APO /sapapo/rrp3 even though integration model is active.

For the same material,Stocks and PO are making through in APO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SCM_Analyst,

Did you get any clue about this problem?

Regards,

PK