cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Footnote just on last page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

im pretty new to form design and adobe interactive forms and have a Problem that almost drives me mad: I need a simple textfield at the bottom of the last page of my form. I tried putting a field on the master page and then making it visible on the first pages...didnt work. I tried to set the position by using the y-property of the field and the surrounding subform....didnt work.

I appreciate any idea

Greetings,

Jan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you use flowed content for the main subform, then the elements wrapped in the subform appear in the same order as you can see them in the hierarchy. That means if you have your "footer" note wrapped as a last item of the main form subform, it will appear on the last page... If you would like to have it positioned specifically and only on the last page, check the other threads around because there is a conversation going on about the problem just now (and it appears to be a problem to achieve the goal).

Regards Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thx for answering Otto. My main subform is flowed content and the elements appear in the right order. I have a table in the middle of the page, which length determines if the form comes out as 1 or more pages. If it is just one page, i could set the fields in my footer-subform at the right position using a positioned layout and it would be done. But if a second page is necesseray, the fields somewhere in the middle of the page.

I tried to set the final position of the footer-subform using javascript, but as the y-value is always relativly to the subform, i have to calculate the position on the page in relation to some fixed pint on my form. Unfortunately the position of the master page elements always returns 0. Not very helpful too.....

Unfortunately i didnt find the thread u mean too. Maybe u could link it.

Thanks and greetings!