cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation of ITS Designer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends, Please share the following information If anybody has installed ITS Designer on ITS version 620 for Backend 46C system based kernel 46D.

Correct Path to download designer*.sar from SMP.

How to install designer*.sar on ITS Version 620.

Thanks in advance for your help

BasisYM.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Klaus,

Thank you so much for your help. How about the path to download on SMP. I have located one path on SMP under

support packs, entry by group, <640 and ITS for 620.file name is designer_5-10001238.sar Is this correct one for backend system 46C based on 46D kernel.

when uncar this file, the version it shows as patch level 5. but we need version 4.6D-C4 Patch Level 233 atleast. where can I get this one.

Thanks

BasisYM

former_member228142
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

there is no other designer SAR archive available. It should work with 46C.

Best regards,

Klaus

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Klaus...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I want to deploy DESIGNER_5-10001238.SAR on ITS ,when i go to ITS installation setup ,i selected <b>Installing additional packages</b> ,and then on the next screen i selected both the options and then started the installation,it never asked for the path of

DESIGNER_5-10001238.SAR file ,how wll it deploy that file.Can somebody plz tell me how to deploy

DESIGNER_5-10001238.SAR in an existing installed ITS instance and then how to trace if it is installed for that instance.Kindly revert at earliest.my Email Id is reachme.saumya@gmail.com.

Regards,

Saumya

Regards,

Saumya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Saumya,

On the screen "Selecting IAC Packages " Do not check any of those boxes, instead, Click on " Add Row " button and then one white line will appear below with a small button on the right hand side, click on this small button to browse the file DESIGNER_5-10001238.SAR and then click Next.

On the next screens, you will also have to select the service that you would be installing on. it doesnt install on all ITS Services, it install the one which you select. Make sure you back entire contents of service or entire folder ITS or 620 folder.

Once installed, it is very easy to verify, compare the old and new service folder of that ITS Service. you will new one has additional files.

Hope I might have addressed you..also I am sending you an email

Take care

BasisYM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello BasisYM ,

ur reply seemed to be helpful,thanks but i havent rcvd any Email frm u yet.

Regards,

Saumya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Saumya,

if it is helpful please consider rewarding points and

regarding email, looks like it is coming via Air India

Take care

BasisYM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello BasisYM

Assigned u points.

Regards,

Saumya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry but the tab to assign points is not appearing.Iam not able to assign u points.

former_member228142
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just start the ITS 6.20 installation. On the first screen you will have the option "Apply Additional Packages"

Regards,

Klaus