cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

createOsCol error: SCS Java Add-In installation to ABAP on ERP 6.0 SR3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I got an error while installing SCS Java Add-in to ABAP on ERP 6.0 SR3.

Do you have any ideas for this issue?

sapinst.log

INFO 2010-06-04 16:54:35.109

Execute step createOsCol of component

|NW_Addin_SCS|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_SCS_Instance|ind|ind|ind|ind|7|0|NW_Instance|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0

WARNING[E] 2010-06-04 16:54:35.921

FSL-02015 Node X:\usr\sap\XX1\SCS01\exe\saposcol.exe does not exist.

ERROR 2010-06-04 16:54:36.0

FCO-00011 The step createOsCol with step key

|NW_Addin_SCS|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_SCS_Instance|ind|ind|ind|ind|7|0|NW_Instance|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|createOsCol

was executed with status ERROR .

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

enter in the mktplace, follow this path:

Donwload>SAP Support Packages>My company application components>SAP Kernel 64-BIT Unicode> (Kernel Version, Example: SAP KERNEL 7.00 64-BIT UNICODE)>(your version, example: Windows Server on x64 64bit)>#Database independent>

Check the new version of saposcol.exe, download, put in the path: X:\usr\sap\XX1\SCS01\exe\

close the installation master and start it again, continue with the old option and that's all

😃

Former Member
0 Kudos

Perfect answer! Thanx

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

This issue has been solved. I copied X:\usr\sap\XX1\SYS\exe\saposcol.exe to X:\usr\sap\XX1\SCS01\exe\saposcol.exe. After this, I could proceed installation phase.

Thanks,

Toru@Tokyo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone

I had the same issue while installation....

Good news is that we do not have to make any changes manually, just use new sapinst and the installation will go through without errors.

Thanks and Regards

Khalid Bin Mohammed Al Abusani

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check SAP Note 808869 - Java Components for mySAP ERP 2004 SR1. And search with FSL-02015. Then check according to that.

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thank you for the information. I've checked these note.

But this issue has not been solved. I'm still investigating...

cris_hansen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Toru,

You can try adding "DIR_INSTANCE"=X:\..." to the start and instance profile. This is a known issue if the saploc share already exists from a previous installation (Multi-SID issue) and points to a wrong disk. You could have also deleted saploc as a workaround and create it after the installation has been successful.

I hope this helps.

All the best,

Cristiano