cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg : Transfer of custome field data form catalog to Internal note

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

When I create a SC from catalog in SRM 4.00, I am using the BADI BBP_CATALOG_TRANSFER to transfer the vendor text from catalog to SC.Now I want to transfer the text from catalog to Internal note.what are the changes I need to make.I have tried in different ways like changing in the SC_ET parameters We are using the Enrich parameters ,even then the text is getting updated in the vendor text only,but i want it in internal note.

I found the TEXT_OBJECT for these texts is BBP_PD.

TEXT_ID for VENDOR TEXT is 'ITXT' and

TEXT_ID fro INTERNAL NOTE is 'NOTE'.(I have verified the text_id's by using the table STXH and function module READ_TEXT).

Even if i manually pass the values to the parameter ET_SC_LONGTEXT with text id NOTE,by keeping the value of the parameter EV_SC_STRUCTURES_USED as 'X' the text internal note is not getting populated,but the same text is passed to VENDOR TEXT.

can any one help me on this.Is the process standardized such that the long texts form the CATALOG are pased only to vendor text or is there a facility to pass to the internal note.

One more thing i have found is we can export the fileds form catalog in badi BBP_CATALOG_TRANSFER and we can export them in the method BBP_SC_CHANGE badi BBP_DCO_CHANGE_BADI and it is working.

Are there any more methods to do it which can simplify the process.

with regards,

sandeep akella.

Edited by: sandeep akella on Jun 4, 2010 2:32 PM

Edited by: sandeep akella on Jun 4, 2010 2:57 PM

Edited by: sandeep akella on Jun 5, 2010 10:58 AM

Edited by: sandeep akella on Jun 5, 2010 1:03 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The solution for this is to Export the internal note text from BADI BBP_CATALOG_TRANSFER method ENRICH_ITEM_DATA to ABAP memory and import the data in BADI BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI method BBP_SC_CHANGE.

While exporting the data in the method ENRICH_ITEM_DATA of badi BBP_CATALOG_TRANSFER the following are to be noted :

1. Table exported should be of format BBPT_PD_LONGTEXT(data type of parameter ET_SC_LONGTEXT)

2.TDID should be 'NOTE'(object id for internal note).

3.GUID to be filled is the GUID of the line item taken from the parameter ET_SC_ITEM_DATA.

4Export the internal table to ABAP memory.

In method BBP_SC_CHANGE of BADI BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI.

1. Import the internal table from abap memory.

2. append the lines of the internal table to the changing parameter CT_LONGTEXT.

3.Free the ABAP memory so that the text is not appended repeatdly as this method is called lot of times whle execution of SC.