cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WebBlog Application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

we have the requirement to develop the custom Web Dynpro JAVA application where the users can write the Blogs, something similar to Blogs in SDN. (It doesn't need to have all the features though).

Could you please share your experiences if you have already developed similar applications or suggestions with me?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

RN

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think Web Dynpro isn't a better choice for an application like this. Maybe you can see the Web Page Composer, you can create a custom Content Type (Blog) and render the information as you like.

Best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Isaias,

Thnx for your suggestion> I have started considering WPC as a choice. And could you think of any other better options for me?

Best Regards,

RN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Haghava,

If WPC won't supply all your requirements I suggest a custom Java Application without Web Dynpro for it, because you may need some flexibility that Web Dynpro Components can give you.

Best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

so u mean to say, it's better to go with JAVA application instead of Web Dynpro Java application, right?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my opinion for this application type, yes. You can use JavaScript Libraries (JQuery, MooTools, etc).

Best regards

Answers (0)