cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Object link

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Q.1) I have created a doc with document type PMD in golden client. I have attached word,Excel,PDF,JPG,IMG and ZTF files.Selected DMS server and saved.All the files are displayed well when i double click on the the perticular file. I have attached this document to Equipment master, Notification.Here also when i display the equipment master or Notification/ Document tab/ open the document/double click on any file, the file opens. ALL THIS IS WHEN I DO IT IN DEVELOPEMENT CLIENT AS I HAVE ALREADY SAID.

I HAVE MOVED THE CONCERNED TR to Quality client.Now when i try to open the files from the Equipment master/ Notification ( object link,same document),only JPG,IMG and ZTF files are not opening rest all are opening.

The error is http://172.17.9:48:1090/ContentServer\ContentServe Could not be accessed. Please provide the solution.

Q.2) Can we configure Ibject link for *Maintenance Order so that we can link a document created in CV01N ? If so please give the path.

Thanks in advance,

Venu.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

Check following points:

1. The file types which you have configured in DEV client ,the request is transported rpoperly to QAS.Check DC30 in QAS client.

2. Check the new document uploaded in QAS is saved in same server or not.

3. In standard DMS environment you can't link documents to Maintenance order. If you still want ,you have to do z-development and then add Maintenance order as object lnik and DMS screen in the Maintenance order screen. Best practice is attach to Equipement Master.

I hope this will resolve the query.

Regards,

Ravindra

Answers (0)