cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Services in cProjects accounting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Whenever I am trying to call different services from accounting tab of project, its getting failed as the requested ULR could not be retrieved. By observation i realised that the different host name and port URL is getting called. Please let me know how I can correct this error or how I can correct the URL being called.

Pramod

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

nirajsikligar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Pramod,

Please check the Service SAP GUI for HTML is active for the environment. Tcode to access the service is : SICF

Please take help of your basis person for the same.

Secondly,

There are certain customizing settings also to be done.

1) In IMG activity : Make settings for calling an SAP transaction under Object link in SAP system, for activity :Alias for the Web Server of an SAP Transaction, enter the Web server Alias and assign Web server address (Same URL used to access cProjects) to your Alias.

2) In IMG activity, Make settings for the linked SAP Objects under Object link in SAP system, select object and in its details view check in Destination field the RFC is defined or not (If your cProjects and R/3 are on same system then your RFC will be NONE), and for the field Web server defiine Alias for your web server which you created in previous step.

3) For IMG activity Define Object Links for Accounting Integration under Accounting Integration, for object type, define destination and Web server as mentioend in point 2.

Hope this will resolve your issue.

Regards,

Niraj