cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EHP 4 Ready installation

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have done EHP4 installation ( ABAP and JAVA stack) as a part of ERP Dev box.

How can i activate the EHP4 - what i have understood is that you can activate the EHP4 using solman . I am facing some major issues with the SOLMAN EHP1 box also . Are there any other way to activate the EHp4 functionality in the ERP DEV box.

Also , with out activating the EHP4 can i use for the ERP DEV ( EHP$ ready ) for now .

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

First I would suggest you to ready EHP4 installation guide.

EHP4 Ready system installation means that your system is not on EHP4, only basic packages like SAP_Basis, SAP_ABA etc. are on EHP1 level. Rest of ERP packages are on 600 level. So, in order to bring EHP4 ready system i.e. ERP components to EHP4 level you need to perform upgrade of your EHP4 ready system.

Once it will be upgraded then you can use it.

And in order to upgrade, you need all EHP4 packages and stack xml file which you will get from solman only without this its not possible to upgrade to EHP4 level.

Also, check How to install EHP4 guide and Technical FAQ for EHP4 on http://service.sap.com/erp-ehp.

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can i use the EHP4 ready installation , without activating the EHP4 .

Former Member
0 Kudos

You will need to upgrade it to EHP4, Do not use without activating EHP4.

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No, You can't use it.

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

After the installation of EHP4 Ready can wecreate a new sandbox client even before applying EHP4 and can use it for some time . ?

Edited by: indian tiger on Jun 12, 2010 8:27 PM

Edited by: indian tiger on Jun 12, 2010 10:12 PM