cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multile SC line items account assignment not transferred properly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

We have created SC in SRM 7.0 with 8 Line items for services.

This 8 line items belongs to two commodity codes ( 1 -4 and 5-8)

when converted into PR he PR has 2 line items with Four line items diplayed in services lines tab

but the account assignment for the Line item 2 is not the one of line item 5 of SC instead of Similar to line item 2 of SC what could be the error

Regards Kamal

To Clarify more

I have created a services Shopping Cart with 2 line items and 4 sub lines for each

line( total eight lines). I had given two different commodity codes for one for Line item (1-4) and another for line item 5-8 and also different account assignment

details but when purchase requestion was created the 2 line has got the

account assignment details of line item 1.

Means I got the Commodity code and account assignment details of Shopping cart Line item 2 instead Shopping cart line item 5

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member324993
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you want to transfer the 8 item,you must add service item,If you add 2 material code,the system will tranfer 2 item to ERP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bill

Thank you for your reply

I indeed need to get only two line items in the PR

But my query is the transfer of account assignment

In the PR I am getting the Commodity code and the account assignment of line item 1 for both the lines

It is not matching with SC. I want to get two line items in PR with the respective commodity codes and the account assignment entered in SC. Do you have any clue Why I am getting the same commodity code and the Account assignment ( Same as Line item 1)

For me it looks like a bug.

I have created SC with diff combination and found that SC Line item 1( Comm code and acc assignment) are going to PR line item 1 and SC Line item 2( Comm code and acc assignment) are going to PR line item 2.

Is any body has any answers for this?

What I found is the grouping of line items with similar comm codes are happening But acc ass. transfer is not happening as per group.

Please suggest what could be the reason?

regards

Kamal

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kamal,

Please refer OSS note 1061443 which deals with this issue.

Regards,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram

Looks like a good one let me try this and revert.

Regards

Kamal

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAP said it is standard. kindly check this thread and revert.

Muthu