cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Characteristics not within tolerance range - error Message

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI all,

We have certain master inspection characteristics defined in the inspection plan.we have defined a tolerance limit for those characteristics, Upper limit & Lower Limit.During results recording some of the characteristics are not within the tolerance range. System responded with a information message. But the user has done a forced of those characteristic. System proposed to select reject but the user accepted it. So we need error message instead of for Out of tolerance. Can we set it. Please provide us a solution.

With Regards,

Mahendiran.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mahendiran

Will it be correct to decide that only within tolerance values should be recorded, as you are planning to set error message for out of tolerance values.

Best method here is to have authorisation control. Let the user who is entering the value have only the option of entering the data and not valuate it. Valuation and UD can be done by the authorised person only

Please let me know your feedback

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gajesh,

Thanks for reply. The information given by is very useful. Let me discuss with my team regarding authorization and come back to you.

With Regards,

Mahendiran.

Answers (0)