cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling inspection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

One material ie. HSD oil is quality assigned.

After performing QA32 for 20KL of this material, data is saved as explained below.

Usage decision is posted but quantity is shown as "under quality inspection". System status for that inspection lot is shown as "UD ICCO SPST".

User got confused with this and repeated the entire process right from MIGO to QA32 for the same invoice. Vendor is paid against second material doc and the cycle is over. With that, data entered in the first step has become "DUPLICATE ENTRY". Now I need to remove this ie.quantity shown in Quality, value from inventory GL account as well as value from GR/IR account.

I have tried to post RETURN DELIVERY to vendor to come out of this issue.But system is not allowing me to carry out this saying that Usage decision is already posted.

Please suggest me how to cancel this transaction?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Sastry

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have posted my issue in OSS. As per their advice, I have gone to BS02 and modified the setting of "Change usage Decision" from "Forbidden" to "Allowed".

When I try to post the quality stock to unrestricted stock using QA12, system is not allowing saying that "Start inv. pstg after UsageDec".

Can I use same BS02 to modify "Start inv. pstg after UsageDec" setting. Current settings for "Start inv. pstg after UsageDec" are "Forbidden" and "No Action".

I require your expert guidance in this regard.

Regards,

Sastry

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sastry

Please implement sap note 48815 to address this stock inconsistancy

Regards

Gajesh

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sastry,

1. Since the status of first inspection lot is UD ICCO SPST it indicates partial stock has been posted from quality inspection. (Anywhere either in unrestricted, block or return delivery)

2. Do not complete the stock posting for this lot as it will create further complications.

3. Apply note 175842

4. By this application get the stock back to quality inspection which user has posted.

5. Now cancel 101movment document by MBST

Please get back in case of further queries.

Best Regards,

Anand Rao

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since the posting is still open, simply post it on the stock line posting "return to vendor".

I beleive that will work.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sir,

I forgot to furnish details of user status. For the first inspection lot for which system status is "UD ICCO SPST", user status is "NOID".

Eventhough, it is recorded that "Usage decision is made", total quantity is in quality inspection only. Nothing is moved to unrestricted stock.

In this scenario, please suggest me how to proceed.

Regards,

Sastry

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sastry

As the first inspection lot is still open for stock posting you can either do it using QA12 by inputting the Inspection lot number or you can post the material using this Tcode : QVM2

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sirs,

As another document is already posted for the invoice, my requirement is to post return delivery to vendor or to cancel 101 document.

Even if I try with QA12 or QVM2, it is not allowing saying that usage decision is already made.

Regards,

Sastry

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sastry,

1. Return delivery (122 movement) is not meant for cancelling 101 material document.

2. 122 movement has to be performed only when physical goods are being dispatched to vendor as rejection. This is not your case. Your requirement is to cancel 101 document. Hence I suggest not to try 122 movement to achieve this effect.

3. If you want to cancel original 101 material document you have to do document specific reversal i.e. 102 movement with respect to original 101 document. For this you have to cancel 101 document through MBST.

4. Why you are unable to cancel it at this moment, because the stock which was inwarded in quality has been posted. (As the status of lot is SPST). In order to cancel 101 document the stock should be again in QI.

5. Try to follow the steps as mentioned in my earlier post by creating the same scenario in your development client.

6. Since the lot status is UD ICCO SPST it means partial stock posting is done. If not in unrestricted, check either to block to returns. Otherwise status would be UD ICCO SPRQ. Please confirm.

7. If you have done MIRO, then cancel it first before proceeding for these steps.

Best Regards,

Anand Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sir,

Here, return of material to vendor is not being captured online. In stead, that functionality is being used to post shortages/rejections after Usage decision is over, in case the user forgets to post the same while posting Usage decision.

In the current case, system says that "Usage decision is made". But no quantity is moved to "Unrestricted stock". Total quantity is in Quality only.

User is not able to tell what he has done for this issue. He says network failed when he is saving the data while posting "Usage decision".

As it has become a duplicate transaction, I need cancellation of documents. When I try to post cancellation through MIGO, system says "UD is over and it is not possible". I can not post return delivery as nothing is moved to unrestricted stock.

Another thing, MIRO is not done against these transaction.

Regards,

Sastry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sir,

I have posted OSS message for this issue.

As per their suggestion, I have gone to BS02 and changed the setting "Change usage decision" from "Fobidden" to "Allowed" for NOID user status.

Then I have used QA12 to post quality stock to unrestricted stock. System is not allowing me saying that "Start inv. pstg after UsageDec".

Can I use BS02 to change the setting "Start inv. pstg after UsageDec".

Current settings for "Start inv. pstg after UsageDec" are "Forbidden" and "No Action".

Please suggest me.

Regards,

Sastry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

What is your requirement? You want to post stock w/o UD?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sir,

Could you please see the my first question in the thread?

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Sastry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Apply SAP note 48815, its for inconsistency check between MM and QM. Take help of ABAPER. He will help you in implementing the note. That will run a Z-program.

Former Member
0 Kudos

As you have made one more original document( for same material & invoice) its better you do make a "Inventory Stock adjustment" as you have already consumed the material & it seems you have made payment also.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you try for cancel document by T code MBST.

You can cancel document 1st document.

regards

SANIL