Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Control chart

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i am having some problem while calling the control charts

when i select the "Task List Characteristic" in ins plan then i get the control chart but when i select the "Task List Characteristic/insp lot"

then no control chart is being call it jus show a single point on chart. whats the difference where i am doing some mistake plz guide me

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You would only use task list/inspection lot when you have multiple results recorded for the same characteristic in the inspection lot. Usually when you use inspection points and are monitoring a process, i.e. recording values every 30 minutes.

When using the task list characteristic you are including all inspection lots using that task list. This might not be very valuable if you have multiple materials assigned to a task list.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think check the axis first.May be "time" instead of the value on X axis .

Also click on run chart.Is values seen here? if it is then only check the control chart parameters.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes it shows the run chart

what control chart indicators i have to check could u plz tell me

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii,

First check whether u have mutiple records for the TL/MIC & to get the control chart , u need to record results atleast 2 times in RR screen. For Ex u hv MIC "Carbon", here u need to record 2 values for the carbon.

Control chart formula calls for Range which is diff b/t lower and upper value. If ur recording value is only 1 then the value sigma will be Zero, thats y system unable to plot the graph. U just try with sample size 2 in sample proc & record twice for the value.

with regards.