cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get an accounting document number from an Invoice number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a requirement where I need to know which accounting document is created against a particular invoice. As we know that in the document flow of invoice we can see the Accounting document also. But to develop the report I need to pick the accounting document by the invoice document. Please suggest me a table where this value is getting stored. I already tried VBFA and VBKD but nowhere I am getting such information from which I can pick a accounting document number for a particular invoice.

Please give me your suggestions.

Regards,

Sanju

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can find the ACCOUNTING DOCUMENT NUMBER in the VBRK ( billing document header table)

In the VBRK enter the Billing document number in the VBELN field

and get the BELNR value which is the Accounting document number

regards,

santosh

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

For Billing document create no. range by Tcode-VN01 and assign it to in Tcode-VOFA

For Accounting document create no. range by Tcode-FBN1 and activate the External Field and assing it to in Tcode- OBA7

but Assign the same no. range to both Document types for exp 1000000 to 1999999.

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

HAPPY TO HELP U

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You will find it in BSEG table.

To determine the Accounting Doc. no. from Invoice No., Give your invoice no. in BSEG-ZUONR and execute, you will get the accounting no. in BSEG-BELNR.

Regards

Amitesh Anand

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try & use table BSEG - Accounting Document Segment

Look for Field VBELN - Billing Document

Use tcode SE16/SE16N for viewing the data in it.

Hope it assisted you.

Take care.

Thanks & Regards

JP